This job is no longer available
MEC is the first global communications planning and implementation agency. We deliver value by creating, implementing and measuring communication solutions that actively engage people with brands.
Our services include Media Planning & Buying, Digital Media, Search, Performance Marketing, Social Media, Analytics & Insight. Sport, Entertainment & Cause, Content, Integrated Planning
Our 4,500 highly talented and motivated people work with local, regional and global clients from our 250 offices in 84 countries.
We are a founding partner of GroupM, WPP's media investment management group.
About The Role
Strategic Development & Integrated Planning
- Develop and contribute to a central strategy development from a regional perspective. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of the insights to develop marketing and communication solutions
- Identify and implement pan-regional or multi-market media initiatives
- Develop and drive specific regional strategic projects. This will include the ability to pursue and persuade on new planning approaches/innovation
Local Market Management
- Ensure that local concerns and needs are communicated and relevant solutions and action plans developed
- Ensure local and regional projetcs/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Initiate new processes to improve efficiency of market management
Build and Develop Strong Internal and External Relationships
- Develop and build relationships with clients based on trusted advisor status
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners